Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ROLLING THUNDER

Geez! Where did I park my bike???
Just too many people for me.
A couple hundred thousand bikes staged at the Pentagon parking lot for hours in order to make the ride to the wall. There was no way I was going to get caught in that mess.























This guy sat there blowin' patriotic songs on his horn as the bikers were passing.

Went to Arlington on Monday for the ceremonies. Couldn't get close to the amphitheater because it was filled. Found out people were in line at 4:30am for the event that was to start at 11am.


Canon tribute. Loud!














I haven't been keeping up with the news.
Did something happen?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh...my mom is so close to you right now...Wilson Blvd...Gallery Cleaners!
Any how hope you are having a blast...Jessica misses you terribly. She is getting so big and her hair is getting longer! She's going to be 2 on the 18th of June! Everything is calm on the street...Tyson's graduation is Sunday. Nothing much going on!