Sunday, May 11, 2008

OFF TO CHICAGO

Headed to Chicago to hook up with Robin.

This is what I have to put up with for the two hour ride. Sure am glad she is not part of my gene pool.








Somewhere on Chicago's "Magnificent Mile."











Another "buck" down the drain.









Sure doesn't look like this during December.
One size fit all? Too bad the "all" doesn't look like this.
Then it's off to the Field Museum to look at "Mummies"

NO!!! Not these mummies.

THESE!


Okay class, time for a test. Which one is the monkey?





















DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR


HEY LADY! Quit touching my bone...er.













Wouldn't it be great if this were to include a few stupid drivers. I say a few because I, having pulled some boners in my time, don't want to be included. Why have I got boners on my mind?




The ride home. Finally, some peace and quiet.

1 comment:

Family said...

Your bone picture got cut off...art much like life?!?