Thursday, May 22, 2008

CHARLESTON, WV - MT. JACKSON, VA

Another great day for the most part on my way to Charleston. Caught my first minor rain shower at the end of the trip about five miles from motel. Stopped raining when I got to the motel. It wasn't a storm, so I didn't get drenched. Found Chinese buffet. Lots and lots of food, tasty, $5.95, all you can eat. Wouldn't get half the selection in Hawaii which would cost three to four times more. How great is that. Most of the people in the place was overweight. I'd probably "pork out" as well if I lived in the area, because I'd be eatin' there every day.

Most of today spent riding roads like this on way to Mt. Jackson.
Price of gas gets higher each day. Almost to the four dollar mark. Probably be five bucks a gallon by the end of summer.

No comments: