Friday, May 29, 2009

MORE BEAUTIFUL RIDING WEATHER

Spent a couple of days in Golden, BC. Seems like a nice small town. Wondered out loud to a kid about what young people do in this town for entertainment and her immediate reply was "drugs and alcohol." It's a chronic problem. Yet, the crime rate is very low, according to her. The economy problem is starting to hit the area, so I expect the crime rate will change, as well.


Starting to warm up, but the lake is still mostly covered with ice.
Bow Falls, Banff area. Take notice of how blue and bright the sky is in these pictures.
I wonder what comments would have been made had I used this picture instead of the other one when I said, "This was like looking in a mirror."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a great trip. I am so jealous. Keep the great pictures coming.

Anonymous said...

Same comment about looking into a mirror, yet from a diffrent angle! :)

Family said...

Gen and I have very similar pictures when we went to Banff. Except, we road the horses. Did you go up the mountain. We walked up. I wouldn't recommend it. Pay the $20 to take the tram up.

Family said...

Madi says she misses you...every day.

Bob said...

The only reason Monster Madi misses me is because she doesn't have anyone else to kick in the shins.