Sunday, May 31, 2009

COEUR d'ALENE

This is not how I remember Coeur d'Alene back when I was stationed in Spokane during the early 60's. For you "smart alecks" that was 1960 and not 1860. The city park and beach walk is really attractive at this time of year.
Doesn't look like Waikiki, but I bet the people are having just as much fun.
The boat marina is close by and houses some real fancy boats.
A large u-shaped floating dock encompasses the boat slips and the boats along the right side in the first picture are for sale.
Think I'll check some prices and maybe buy one.
$410,000. Hmmm.....I'm going to have to pass on this one.
285k...Pass as well.
$200,000.....Crap! I should not have goofed off in school. I don't see any row boats anywhere.
Let me assure you, the only thing I'm looking at is boats. Oh mama, what a lovely boat.

Okay, let's look at something else.
Aw hell......This is boring. Let's go back to looking at boats!



2 comments:

Family said...

QUICK! What brand of boat is that??? And "no" it's not Thongliner.

Anonymous said...

Bob, did you have that lady sign a release to post her picture? You are going to Hell...oh, wait didn't you just pass through there?
I love Couer d'Alene, Bruno and I haven't been there in probably 3-4 years. It's beautiful up in Idaho...and in Spokane, WA