Saturday, May 23, 2009



Minot is a busy town with lots of traffic....probably because of the Air Force base situated there. Lots of traffic compared to what is is like on most of the roads between towns. For instance:
Just me and the train.
Then every once in a while, something like this comes into view, and I have to wonder about the history of the property and the people who lived there.
Running low on fuel and this is what the next town had to offer.
Just because a village is on the map, it doesn't mean there are any services provided. I'll have to remember that. And yes, as soon as I crossed the border, I noticed the bike had developed another oil leak, and it's dripping at a fairly good rate. I can't tell where it's coming from. Fortunately, there is a WalMart in Vagina, oops, I mean Regina. Lots of bikers here, many of them women. Unfortunately, they don't look like this.
It's warm here in town unlike this morning when I awoke to frost on the bike.

1 comment:

Family said...

So, how has the Garmin been for you? Looks like a desolate ride at times. The girls miss you.