Monday, September 29, 2008

I'M SO EXCITED


It has been hinted that a particle accelerator like "CERN" could be on the way to becoming a "TIME Machine." Hoping to live long enough to have it come to fruition so that I may be transported from place to place by it instead of having to use the airline industry. Just think...Place to place in an instant! No TSA, cramped seats, inadequate leg room, over-bookings, complicated seat pricing, delays, lost baggage, cancellations, sleeping pilots, and surly flight attendants.
When the wheel was invented, I'm sure there was someone who said to his kid, "Can't get any better than this."

When I was playing pong on a Commodore Vic-20, I said to my kid, "Can't get any better than this."








Hmmm.....Wonder what in the future the kids of today will think can't get better than this.


C'mon Jesus, let me live to a thousand.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For hassle-free travel from point A to point B why not try a stargate instead of a time machine.