Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A FUN DAY ON THE JOB

Yesterday, I'm doing some work at a house, and one of the repairs on the punch list was to replace a bedroom door knob. While I'm doing it, I see the mother on the bed trying to coax her kid to take a nap.

He's not cooperating and the mother is getting frustrated.



I continue on with the rest of the repairs and soon, the mother comes into the living room and says to her husband, "He's finally asleep." My last repair was to install a clothes dryer vent system which meant having to make a hole through the exterior wall of the house. Ironic, but the dryer was located in the garage directly below the kid's room. Can you guess what happened after the third pound on the siding with a hammer?
Got to wonder what was going through the mother's mind when
this happened.Finished the job and left without saying good-bye.

No comments: