Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TO THE CHING FAMILY

This is in response to your comment on my last post.

Each year I look forward to working like a slave at your place just so you'll feed me a sparse meal daily. However things will be different this year, because I've been instructed by the orthopedic doctor to take it easy for a while so I can mend my body after the accident. No manual labor, no monster kids, no gettin' frisky with each other while I'm in bed in the room next to yours, etc.





Doctor said you need to serve me lots of donuts for breakfast, hot fudge sundaes for lunch and steak and lobster for dinner. A little coffee Haagen-Dazs at bedtime.

I've been instructed to call him if you fail in any way, so he can report you to the old guy abuse center.

1 comment:

Family said...

Dang - is there anything left for US to break! What will the kids do for fun while you are here?