Saturday, October 20, 2007

LEARNED SOMETHING NEW

Here's something I'll bet you didn't know. If you leave jeans that have gotten too small in the waist folded up and stored away for a long, long time, they will get longer in length. I know this because some years ago I had to resort to buying new jeans made in China. We all know the Chinese size clothes a little smaller, so I was forced into buying jeans with a larger waist size. I saved the old jeans, thinking I would someday be able to get into them again. Well, that day came. I pulled them out of the closet, put them on, and was able to fasten the top button easily.
However, when I looked down, the ends of the jeans legs were bunched up around my ankles big time. They certainly weren't that long when I put them in storage, so this is how I know jeans get longer when stored over a long period of time.

1 comment:

Family said...

What the @#$? You're shrinking!?! Aren't you drinking your milk?