Tuesday, October 23, 2007

GROWIN' UP

Received this years school pictures of Robin's kids and started to overlay them on last years pictures in the frame. Been doing this since '04. Since I don't have a life, I found time to line them up to see how they have changed over the years. I'm sure all will agree my gene pool has done wonders for these kids.














































































As things progress, they will end up looking just like their parents, which may not be a good thing.


3 comments:

Family said...

Good looking kids. I'll send you the photos of our girls.

Leonna said...

I am soooo glad they look like their father's side of the family and pulled so little from your side. lol

[Come On Baby We Ain't Gonna Live Forever] said...

Wow those are my cousins?