Monday, July 23, 2007

Yesterday, I'm flying down an Idaho 2-lane byway connected to my ipod and listening to The Rolling Stones screamin' in my ears "You Can't Always Get What You Want," when I notice all the oncoming cars pulling off the road onto the emergency lane. What the heck, I'm not that wide, and I don't think I fell asleep and crossed the center line, so what gives. Finally, I have presence of mind to look into my rear view mirrors and see a bunch of flashing red lights on my tail. Three police vehicles, one ambulance, and two fire trucks. Crap!!!
All that fuss for this.....

2 comments:

Family said...

Are you still in Idaho? It's hot in NV. When you coming this way?

Leonna said...

HMM lets see. Robin is in Oregon, Aaron is in NV and you are in ID. Yet no-one wants to drop in on their dear Old Mother. Sob. Guess that tells me where I rank on the pecking order.