Wednesday, July 25, 2007

UNDER SIEGE

So...Yesterday it is hotter than hell, and as I pull into town I see a sign flashing a temperature of 107°. I need to get off the bike and cool down. Fortunately, I see my favorite 5-Star motel (Motel6) down the street and pull in to get a room. Unloaded the bike and got the a/c in the room going full blast. While sitting there watching the news on television, and guzzling all the free ice water I could, I saw three guys carrying rifles run past my picture window.
Jeez!...What the hell is happening. I go to the window and look out. Cops everywhere. Bunches of them, guns in hand and running every which way. Looked like a Chinese fire drill.


About an hour later, they capture some guy on the second floor and as they are bringing him down, I'm jumping up and down screamin' "Save the tax payers some money, shoot the bad guy. C'mon, shoot, shoot!!! What the hell's wrong with you sissies. Gimme a gun, I'll shoot the bum. So, I get arrested for causing a commotion, and it's off to jail we go.I don't know where they took the bad guy, but I ended up here.

Broke out the next morning and headed west. Actually, I went east. I said west initially just to throw off the cops.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a true story....Only you would scream the truth. Little do you know the criminals jail was allot nicer! Shit out of luck again.

Leonna said...

So where are you now? No maps lately to track your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Back to Bloomington to park the bike for winter and headed back to the rock.