Monday, February 26, 2007



This is Jin Dui, chinese sesame seed balls filled with black bean sugar. My neighbor brought them over yesterday to cheer me up while I'm trying to recover from a miserable cold. I would have invited her in but didn't want her to become contaminated, so we made small talk for a short time while standing at the doorway.


Then my mind started to wander. Soon I had the Jin Dui at my chest thinking that there would be lots of women that would be happy with this.....



On the other hand, I knew I could be happy with this....


My neighbor, bless her, slowly started to back away.

2 comments:

Leonna said...

What did one old lady's boobs say to the other?
Without this bra people would think we are nuts.

Family said...

Wow - those are some balls. I bet you enjoyed every bite.