Monday, February 19, 2007

NEWS FLASH!

Ol' guys with short term memory loss and beets are not compatible. I'm potty trained to go #2 in the morning, and prior to flushing this morning, I looked to admire my handywork. I swear, the view presented made it look like I had hemorrhaged internally big time. My heart started pounding and I started to run for the telephone to

Half way to the phone, I'm thinking will I have enough time to shave, comb my hair and brush my teeth before help arrives or should I call after the grooming.

Grooming won out because the fire guys are first responders and the station is just up the street.

I made a good choice because half way through grooming, my brain woke up, and I remembered eating beets the day before. All the more reason cut out the veggies and return to

3 comments:

Family said...

Most people admire their artwork or a well crafted letter or a well kept lawn...you admire your duddie!?!

Anonymous said...

Beats lookin' at myself in the mirror!

Anonymous said...

Amen.