Wednesday, December 17, 2008

VISUALIZE THIS


This past Friday I went to my favorite low rent seniors condo to fix a leaky toilet for a female tenant that has got to be 85 plus years and is lucky to break four feet in height. This condo is about 95% women and is the type of place I'll be looking for when I get old. Whenever I do repairs for these women, they are always so thankful and often will offer me drinks and snacks. I didn't say "snatch," I said snacks! I could do free repairs for them and they could reciprocate by changing my diaper when needed. Anyway, I found the toilet tank had a hairline crack and set an appointment with her to replace it on Monday.
Saturday morning I received a phone call from the resident manager and he tells me the toilet exploded. Say what!!!.....Exploded??? He tells me the toilet tank is in a million pieces. At present, I'm on another maintenance call but promise to get there as soon as I can.



Goody, more lunch money for today.



When I get there, I asked the lady what happened. She tells me she got up in the middle of the night and had to wee. While sitting on the pot, she fell asleep, and I surmised that her weight pushing on the cracked tank caused it to break apart. She said she awoke completely soaked and water was going everywhere. The amazing part is that she had presence of mind to reach down and close the water supply valve.
I would have given my left


to have seen this happen.

1 comment:

Family said...

You should have made a late night call. That would have been the only time you would have seen a wet woman anxiously awaiting your arrival. AHAHAHAHA