Saturday, July 12, 2008

BOB THE BAKER

My kitchen range doesn't get much action. Like new, for being 21 years old. This is leading up to something I've never done before. Jessica loves cookies. Every day, she comes to the door yellin' "cookie, cookie." Unfortunately, she can't eat cookies containing chocolate, which doesn't leave much of a selection to choose from. So, I decided to bake her some oatmeal/raisin cookies. A first for me and I am now having to agree with Gen that I'm turning into a friggin' "girlie man." Might as well do it up right and just castrate myself.
Done 15 minutes later and I sampled one. Tasted pretty good. Had another, then another, and another, until all 12 were gone.
Sorry Jess, you'll have to wait for the next batch. BURP!

2 comments:

Leonna said...

careful. Those things are addictive ( not to mention fattening).
Glad to see you made it back onto the rock in one piece.

Family said...

Wow! Impressive - even if you did eat the lot. I may have to send you an apron for your birthday!