Sunday, February 24, 2008

CUTIE


A new family moved into the neighborhood a couple of months ago, and this is their adopted daughter. Her birth mother is Caucasian and the father is a mixture of Hawaiian and whatever. Jess is about 18 months old and lives down the street three houses away. Whenever she sees me, she comes running, her little legs going a mile a minute, to get me to pick some flowers for her from the hibiscus tree in my front yard. She is loving, personable, headstrong and has pretty blue eyes.
I don't know where the Hawaiian is in this kid, but I suspect it's in her feet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Family said...

Cute little girl. We've got a couple of those here.

[Come On Baby We Ain't Gonna Live Forever] said...

God you've gotten old. Lol just kidding. I miss you gramps sorry I haven't been keeping in touch a lot has gone on.