Tuesday, April 10, 2007

ANOTHER EASTER SUNDAY

And once again, Bob arose from the ............bed.


Remember my neighbor from hell??? I need to do something nice for her today. I am going to take a nice picture of her during Bob's annual Easter breakfast and egg hunt. It's time to see the "pretty side" of her.






































































































Looks like a grandma in the making





Now for my nice deed.........A better picture of my not so bright neighbor from hell.


Nothing has changed in three years. Well, at least I tried.





















4 comments:

Family said...

Who's baby is Amy holding?

Leonna said...

Your lady friend has a bad case of "tounge thrust".

Anonymous said...

Daughter of a young military couple living across the street. Wife is from Boston and talks funny.

Anonymous said...

"Tounge thrust"??? Might be a quality best found in a man.