Monday, December 25, 2006

A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ME


I was on my way to keep an appointment the other day, and since I was running ahead of schedule, I stopped at the local bike shop to check out the new bikes. I kept returning to look at the above bike and finally asked, "How much?" The salesman said, "For you, a deal. $10,500. out the door."
I tend to be impulsive on occassion but now found myself running late for the appointment. I said to the vulture, "I'll be back." Well, I never did make it back to that bike shop, however a few days later, I found myself in another bike shop. So, on an impulse, I bought the following....







$29.47 out the door. Thank you, China!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second bike is much better for your aged heart and worn out reflexes. Noted there is no "rumble seat" for all the girls you pick up. Hmmm.

Family said...

And where do you think you'll be riding new bike...Baskin' Robins?