Monday, March 23, 2009

ATTENTION TO DETAIL

The person named on this business card has been working for the company a long time, and after all this time, she finally got a business card. I remember how excited I was when I received my first business card, and I believe Idalia was excited as well. When she showed it to me, the letters in parenthesis jumped out at me and I read it as (PMS). I took some time and lots of laughing between us to get my head around the fact that it really read (PMD). I don't know why I would ever think Idalia suffered from PMS, since she is always happy and always has a bright smile on her face. Besides, she's probably too old to experience PMS but is really lucky because she does not look a day over 80.
JUST KIDDING, IDALIA

Now for those of you who are quick to catch things, tell me what is really wrong with this card.

2 comments:

Leonna said...

Assistant is misspelled.

Family said...

Assitant...maybe that's how they spell it in P.I.