Wednesday, June 4, 2008

OLD QUEBEC

About a ten minute ferry ride across the St. Lawrence from Levis to Quebec.
Old Town Quebec, from the other side.
At last, some worthwhile graffiti.
Liberal Canada. Here's a gal with her partner.
I'm going to buy some of these for the guys in my neighborhood. No Aaron, I didn't forget you. I'll bring some back for you, as well.
Gotta love this!
And this!
Many street performers like this.
Scenes one might see in a foreign country. Oh, right! I am in a French foreign country.
Wow! Lots of stairs.
More stairs???
OhMyGawd! More??? Puff, puff.
Was it worth it?
Here come the "Made in China." You can hear them blocks away. Get ready Hawaii.
Then there's the artsie, fartsie types.
Lots of people, and the tourist season hasn't officially started yet. Around the middle of June.
Quebec is celebrating 400 years of history this year. One would think it would be with something other than watering pots.
Back on the boat for the trip back.
Sayonara
I won't be posting for a while, since I'm going to see if I can get to the mark on the map. Not a lot of amenities in that area, and hopefully there are enough gas stations along the way. My five gallon tank doesn't get me too far.

3 comments:

Jesús said...

Un pueblo de artistas, me ha gustado la decoración de las columnas de la autopista, le voy a enviar la foto a mi alcalde.

Anonymous said...

Jesus
Took the liberty of translating your comment to English.

A village of artists, I liked the decoration of the columns of the freeway, I am going to send the photo to my mayor.

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day, Papa!
Love,
Jessica